Owner’s FRONTSTEPS FAQ’s
1) Resident/Owner Video Tutorials (click on any of the links to get started):
Part 1: Getting Started
Part 2: Community Communications
Part 3: Resident Conveniences
2) How do I access my community website?
You may also access your resident portal by visiting pmglakeozark.com and choosing your community from the “Communities” tab at the top of the page.
3) How can I reset my login or password info?
-On your resident portal page that you selected above, click the “Resident Sign-In” button.
-Click the “Forgotten sign in or name or password” link.
-Enter the email address that you would have on file with PMG. If it is found in the system, you will receive an email with instructions to reset the information.
-If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your “Spam” folder.
4) Why am I not receiving notifications from the community website?
-Bring up your name in the Community Directory.
-Under the “Notifications” tab, opt in for the notifications you would like to receive by either email or text.
5) How can I access my community website from my phone or tablet?
-From your phone, visit either the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iPhone) and download the “FRONTSTEPS Community” app.
-While you do not have access to all the features you would have by visiting the portal on a laptop or desktop computer, you still have many useful features available.
1) Dashboard: make a payment or view bulletins.
2) Quick Actions: browse the directory and view payments
3) Community & Communications: view discussions and your inbox
4) My Requests & Reservations: view work orders and the community calendar/reservations and events
5) Documents & FAQs: view “internal” documents and community FAQs