PMG provides Homeowner’s Association with the following Accounting Services:
- Establish bank account(s) in the name of the Association with signatures as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Prepare and mail quarterly (or monthly) assessment statements for units, docks, etc.
- Generate interest and late charges on past due accounts in accordance with the Association Declarations and Bylaws.
- Send late notices, demand letters and lien notifications on delinquent accounts.
- Deposit assessment and miscellaneous receipts as received on a daily basis.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for the Association.
- Maintain a tickler file system for accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly financial statements for the Association, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledger detail and cash disbursements.
- Prepare budget information, spreadsheet summaries of financial information and yearly comparisons.
- Coordinate tax return preparation for the Association’s tax preparer.