Overview of Services . . .
Through our central office staff, the Association managers, and maintenance
personnel, PMG will provide the following services to the Condominium Homeowners’ Association:
- Daily Representation and Management
- Organize and Attend Association Meetings
- Maintain Books, Records, and Homeowner Correspondence
- Collect Fees, Verify and Pay Invoices
- Prepare Annual Budgets and Periodic Financial Statements
- Coordinate Tax Return Preparation
- Provide Key Control for the Units
- Provide 24-Hour Emergency Service
Care and maintenance of
- All Grounds Areas
- Parking Lots, Walkways and Deck Areas
- Common Area Facilities
- Exterior Lighting Systems
- Boat Docks
- Installation / Maintenance Landscaped Areas
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Service
- Snow Removal Service
- Exterior Construction and Painting
- Bulk Purchasing of Supplies
For the Association or the Individual Homeowner . . .
In addition to Administrative and Maintenance Services, PMG will also provide the following optional services to the Association or the individual homeowner:
- Remodeling and General Repairs
- Interior Painting
A Detailed Look at the Services Designed for the Condominium Association . . .
As a significant part of our management services, PMG will provide a qualified Association manager assigned to the complex. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the complex and will complete regular inspections of the property. Included as part of the PMG management responsibility is the following list of services:
- Coordinate maintenance and grounds work with vendors, Board of Directors,
Committees, and PMG employees (billed at an hourly rate plus materials).
- Maintain and provide key control for the Association and individual unit keys.
- Organize, coordinate and attend Board of Directors, Homeowner’s and Committee meetings.
- Record and retain minutes of all meetings.
- Issue periodic/monthly updates regarding the complex to the Board of Directors.
- Maintain all records and files.
- Facilitate boat slip and/or garage space leases and coordinate boat trailer storage if applicable.
- Assist with the preparation, distribution and enforcement of the complex Rules and Regulations.
- Assist in researching/coordinating capital improvement plans for the Association.
- Obtain bids for services such as insurance, tax preparation, supply purchases and maintenance services.
- Coordinate insurance work when applicable.
- Provide research services for the Association for items such as playground equipment, swimming pool furniture, etc.
- Facilitate applications for “no-wake” buoys from the Missouri State Water Patrol.
- Coordinate interior and exterior pest control services as needed.
- Complete winter inspections and heat check of all units.
- Coordinate and arrange for security services.
- Coordinate “after-hours” calls with the PMG 24-hour answering service.
- Assist Homeowners with their personal requests, such as lock-outs, heat/air condition checks, etc. for a nominal fee charged to the individual Homeowner.
PMG will also provide the Condominium Homeowner’s Association with the following Accounting Services:
- Establish bank account(s) in the name of the Association with signatures as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Prepare and mail quarterly (or monthly) assessment statements for units, docks, etc.
- Generate interest and late charges on past due accounts in accordance with the Association Declarations and Bylaws.
- Send late notices, demand letters and lien notifications on delinquent accounts.
- Deposit assessment and miscellaneous receipts as received on a daily basis.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for the Association.
- Maintain a tickler file system for accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly financial statements for the Association, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledger detail and cash disbursements.
- Prepare budget information, spreadsheet summaries of financial information and yearly comparisons.
- Coordinate tax return preparation for the Association’s tax preparer.
Maintenance and Grounds Services
PMG will also coordinate and/or provide the following Maintenance and Grounds Services for the Condominium Homeowners’ Association:
- Care of all grounds and landscaped areas.
- Care of swimming pool(s) and pool deck areas.
- General maintenance and cleaning of the boat docks.
- Major dock repairs coordinated with the Association’s dock vendor.
- Care of parking lots, walks, and common deck areas.
- Care and replacement of exterior lighting systems.
- Bulk purchasing of supplies for the complex.
- Coordinate monthly DNR water sample testing with outside vendor.
- Assistance as requested by outside vendors for frequently needed services to the sewer treatment plant, well, etc., if applicable.
- Building maintenance and periodic inspections of siding, roofs, gutters, etc.
- Emergency maintenance services as needed.
- Snow and ice removal.
- Maintenance services to individual Homeowners billed directly to Homeowner requesting services.
This web site is a service of Professional Management Group, Inc.